- It is assumed that meet participants will be familiar with the Code
for Campers and Caravanners, which can be found in the club handbook.
2. Weekend meets commence 12 noon Friday unless stated.
Except Holiday meets.
3. If you are the first member on site, please confirm with the landowner
which field to use. Then act as steward until the official steward arrives.
4. Always carry your membership card.
5. Book in with the Steward on arrival & pitch unit
as requested remembering the 6 meters (20 feet) rule.
6. Speed limit on site is 5 m.p.h.
7. “L” drivers not allowed on site.
8. Pets must be kept on a lead & under control.
They must not be allowed to foul the site.
9. All ball games, frisbee’s etc are allowed with the stewards permission only.
10. All quite between 11pm and 7am.
11. South Lancs DA requests that all rubbish is taken home please.
12. Chemical toilets must only be emptied on site where a suitable disposal
point is available. Toilets must not be cleaned out at drinking water points.
13. Generators may only be used on site with permission of the site stewards.
South Lancs DA requests that generators are only used for any two hours between the hours of 11am & 4pm.
Specific medical needs excepted. Please consider other campers.
14. The use of gas cylinders with a capacity greater than 15kg is not permitted
to supply any camping unit, at club events. Follow this link to the Club rules.
15. The use of gas cylinders to supply any camping unit via
an external barbeque supply point is not permitted
Remember your Steward is a volunteer